Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Morning Rituals

This is Sadie. Sadie is all about routine.


She arises at 6:00 a.m. every morning.
Seriously, every morning, 6:00 a.m., on the dot.
*Grrr...*

She then proceeds to shake and shake and shake until Chris gets up to let her outside to do her business.
Of course, if it's really cold outside, she's back at the door whining to be let in ASAP.

Next, time for breakfast,
which consists of 1 cup of her premium dry dog food -
All Natural, Chris says, because it keeps her regular. ;)

Sadie even has a routine for eating this premium dog food. It's transferred from the bowl to my carpet via her mouth.
You see, Sadie is not too keen about eating on vinyl.
Oh no, only a comfy carpet will do.

And so the dance goes on -
Sadie grabs a mouthful of food,
prances to my bedroom and deposits the mouthful onto my carpet,
then gingerly crunches small morsels before returning to the bowl.


And repeat.

After breakfast, Sadie retires to her pillow and felt blanket where she will sleep until 8 a.m. or so.


Then she follows me everywhere.


This is what my closet looks like as I get ready for the day:





See Sadie?








No comments:

Post a Comment