Saturday, January 30, 2010

A White Weekend

News for the weekend: It snowed!

And boy, were we loving it, especially Sadie.
Saturday was spent in the RAV4, navigating empty, icy roads through the country.
We did find one hill in which navigation was impossible.

Snapped some photos of the house:



But this was my favorite part of the day:

Letting Sadie loose on an empty stretch of country road.

She went nuts.

I mean, look at that tail.
Head down, eyes squinted, she took off!



Beautiful Oak Lawn
Maybe someday it'll be home. ;)



Also managed to make a drive to our church that afternoon.
Chris and I spent it playing the piano and singing our hearts out.
Then we headed outside again to skid across the icy "parking lot" with Sade.


Chris also had some fun of his own. He came inside the house Saturday morning and found me.

Chris: "Hey, come take a look at what I did."
Me: "What?"
C: "Look out the window. I made something."



M: "Oh look. He's waving to the neighbors. I bet they love us..."


1 comment:

  1. GIRL! I LOVE Chris' snowman! He's so funny!! HAHA!! And Sadie looked like she loved the snow!! That's such a framable picture of her running!! I know she's wild, I bet she took off at wrap speed!! :)

    ReplyDelete